Saturday, October 20, 2012

Things people do...

Are not always intelligent.  Do you ever have moments where you see someone do something and you think to yourself, "that was really stupid."  I do.  Now I'm not talking about the stupid stupid kind of actions but more or so the ones that make you shake your head and maybe stare disbelief.  I talk about one such moment in this week's vlog:



Please check it out and let me know what you think!  If you have similar-type moments, feel free to leave a comment about that, too.

That's all for today.

Love you (sometimes) more than pie! ;-)

Rae

No comments:

Things I've learned about France (or at least Normandy)

Well there we go, my second European country. In some ways, very similar to England (a lot of meat and potatoes, fancy churches, pay toilets...